Monday, April 4, 2011

(Class 3) Week 2 - Advance Body Mechanics

Hey Hey Hey!

Its week 2 of class 3! So the planning is done and now its down to blocking out the first of three shots that will be connected together as a Anim Jam!

So I went ahead and started blocking and doing the things that I didn't in class 2, by putting in a lot of key frames, almost to the point of it so close to the video reference, I know its not the ideal thing to do, I with all the things I tired in last class that didn't work, and seeing how everyone was pretty much copying the video reference identically, I thought I would give it a try this time. Of course there are some parts of the animation where I will have to make it up on my own :).

My new mentor is very kewl, he is really getting us to push poses, really looking forward to his critiques. Have a look at my blocking and you will see that I put a lot more key frames that I did in the past.

Again cheers for dropping by,
Meng



No comments:

Post a Comment