Monday, April 4, 2011

(Class 3) Week 1 - Advance Body Mechanics

Hello Again my awesome Animators!

First week of advance body mechanic! New mentor and new class, I have a good feeling about this class, I know for one I really want to push my planning and blocking process, I feel that was something I lacked doing in class 2, and I really want to practise it and get it right.

Before coming to this class I spend some time on deciding what I want to do with the Anim Jam, I figured it would be fun to try it out :). I ended up coming up with an idea for a construction guy getting his hammer magnitized, I had some other ideas before hand involving various things like bouncing balls and giant metal rolling balls! Crazy!

Have a look at the planning, and you will get the idea for my Anim Jam :).

Cheers for dropping by as always,
Meng




No comments:

Post a Comment