Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Week Two of Animation Mentor

So it was really week two of Animation Mentor last week, but it was a interesting start! I went out and looked at some people, and studied their movements, it was really interesting how people move and the types of habits that people get into it seems. The most fascinating thing I noticed was how people twist and torque their bodies in very irregular ways to stand in a comfortable position when they are standing in line waiting for something or simply just idling, but to them this was just a normal stance that people took.

So I have attached the drawings I did of people, I am still not good at it as some of the drawings are very plain, and the last pose that I chose to hand in for my assignment, demonstrates this crazy twist that people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment