Tuesday, February 14, 2012

(Class3) Week 6 - Advance Body Mechanics

Greetings again!

So we come to week 6 of class 3, this week I made more progression on the shot, started to smooth the animation out, I could really see the animation coming to place and I am getting the sense of the timing a lot better it seems, it's strange but I can see the timing a lot better when I start putting the animation into spline, it was always hard to work out the timing during the blocking stages. There is definitely a lot of areas that need work, I notice some kinks in places, which I hope to fix in the next few passes.

My mentor however did give me some very kewl advise, the most interesting thing I learned was getting that extra impact on the hammer when it magnetizes on the top part, he told me to add a bit of a squash and stretch on the hammer head to help emphasize the impact.

Again thank you for stopping by, and I keep posting :)

Meng The Hairless Feet Hobbit.



No comments:

Post a Comment