Monday, March 28, 2011

(Class 2) Week 11 Animation Mentor - Psychology of Body Mechanic

Hello Fellow Animators!

I apologize for not updating in a long time, and I have to admit its really hard to keep things up to date, especially when you not only have animation work to do, but also other hobbies that keep you doing as well :).

Anyways this week things are starting to make a little sense, I am still not quite hitting the mark with this animation piece it seems, I am sure I had all my hips covered and going into arcs, but my mentor still feels there is something not right, I can definitely start to see how things are becoming a lot better, its funny how the more I work at it the more it starts to be come polish, but again I think its because of my lack of planning and blocking in this shot, is where I got myself stuck here. Its probably a little too late to go back and re-block everything and start from scratch, which I would love to do, but time is not on my side so I will have to do best with what I got.

Again have a look and you see that its a lot better then the previous video, but there are definitely still areas that are not right.

Cheers for dropping by,
Meng


No comments:

Post a Comment