Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Siggraph 2009 Animation features DVD






Hi fellow bloggers,

Sorry for not posting recently :(. I am really going to have to get into the habit of posting more on the blog :), but I am guessing once I start Animation Mentor, I will be posting things once a week, actually as many things as possible, as I will have more interesting things to post up.

I just recently watched the Siggraph 2009 animation feature DVD that people get when they go to Siggraph every year, it was very cool! I enjoy watching these animation features, it gives me a lot of motivation and its good to see how small groups of people can also do work just as amazing as any majour animation studios out there, and I think Siggraph is a great way to show off there efforts. There was two particular ones I liked that was on this DVD (there is actually more then one DVD, I have yet to watch the other two) and they were called "French Roast" and "Alma", both very well animated with a great plot.

Someday I would love to visit Siggraph, just to see how its like, but I bet you anything you probably can't just waltz in :).

Click on the images below and it should take you to the videos, definately have a look at them, because they are just awsome!




No comments:

Post a Comment