Friday, May 21, 2010

My First Blog

Hello fellow Blog readers!

This is my first Blog ever! Never made one before, and it was recommended by Animation Mentor that I started one. A little excited and hope to update the blog as often as possible :).

I handed all the necessary things to Animation Mentor, really excited and yet nervous and to be honest a little scared, I guess its something I thought I would never end up taking, but thanks to my co-worker, I am now in and ready to animate!

I have a little bit of 3D animation skill, but I don't think anything that amazing, lets just say that I still need "lots" of work. I took year after University and studied in Media Design School, I received my 3D animation diploma, however the course wasn't really a pure animation course, but it was really good in that it gave a good general skill level for 3D, so moving around in Maya is not something new for me :).

No comments:

Post a Comment